THE COOKING COLLABORATIVE IS HIRING A PART-TIME
NUTRIENT-DENSE PERSONAL CHEF & EDUCATOR!
Are you a motivated, positive, skilled culinary professional that loves helping people change their relationship with food? Do you fancy fresh ingredients, wholesome food choices, and value the importance of healthy eating?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES, HOW ABOUT THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS?
- You are currently working, but have Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday available and want to expand your side-hustle.
- Side-hustle isn't really a side-hustle to you. It means HUSTLE & be the best you can be at your job/s.
- Your knife is like an extension of your hand because you're obsessed with food, and love sharing it with others.
- You're extremely organized and take direction like a professional.
- You fix problems when they arise & stay as cool as a cucumber when it occurs.
- You're middle name should really be happy, positive, or kind.
- You're confident as a chef and a chef instructor, both vocally & through the flavors that you create.
- You are the epitome of a professional chef both in your skills and in your written/spoken word.
BEING A PART OF OUR TEAM MEANS...
- You're a part of a team that is like family who values each other's differences, thoughts, and expressions, both personally, and in the kitchen.
- You're excited to create relationships with people who value health and wellness as much as we do.
- You're passionate about changing people's relationship with food, for the better.
- You're a team player and an even harder worker who is looking to grow personally & professionally with a motivated team.
- You value your health as much as we value ours & our clients.
- You push plants for nutrient-density but believe there is no "one diet fits all" and are comfortable cooking a wide range of cuisines and eating styles.
BUT WHO ARE WE EXACTLY?
The Cooking Collaborative is owned and operated by Chef Dee and has budded into a thriving culinary business that Chef Courtney has helped to grow and expand.
We're a team of TWO, who hustle hard to serve our clients in Miami & Broward counties. We're young, energetic, and enthusiastic about REAL, CLEAN, & NOURISHING food!
We are culinary professionals, culinary graduates, and have worked in an array of cuisines that have helped to mold our styles and vision. We value professionalism, our relationship with one another, & believe in being well-rounded in multiple cuisines and skills. We are obsessed with good food, good people, and creating GREAT relationships interwoven through food.
DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS:
- POSITION: Part-Time (Approx. 10-15 hours per week)
- LOCATION: MIAMI, FL
- SALARY: Hourly, based on experience
- EXPERIENCE: We are looking to hire a culinary arts graduate who focuses on nutrient-dense cuisine or a culinary nutrition graduate who has been working in the field for at least one year or more.
- START DATE: JUNE 2018
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Developing nutrient-dense, wholesome, and nutritionally balanced menu options for The Cooking Collaborative clients while using proper, professional, communication via email.
- Shop efficiently for ingredients, prepare food items, and executing up to 6-10 detailed meals in one cooking day, all while practicing proper sanitation and safety procedures.
- Developing lasting relationships for The Cooking Collaborative's clients and team members.
HOW TO APPLY TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- In an email, tell us about who you are as an individual, as well as a chef.
- What makes you unique as a culinary professional?(The breakdown: Tell us your strengths & what makes you truly unique)
- What makes you want to join our team? (We are looking for the perfect fit, so please be thorough.)
- Email resumes & step one to email@example.com.