(FOR THE BRO'S & THE PROTEIN-LOVING WOMAN)
IF YOU HAVE'NT HEARD THE PHRASE #GETYOLKED, IT'D BE BEST TO UPDATE YOURSELF WITH THE VIDEOS BELOW. TRUST ME, YOU'LL GAIN A SENSE OF HUMOR EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE AFTER THESE VIDEOS. WE'RE STILL LAUGHING OVER both of them WHERE THE PHRASE WAS ORIGINALLY PIONEERED BY COMEDIAN @DOMMAZZETTI, AND LATER USED IN @ORGANICVALLEY'S PROTEIN SHAKE COMMERCIAL.
ALL KIDDING ASIDE, WE'RE PUMPING UP THESE DEVILED EGGS FOR ALL OF YOU BRO'S AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT LOVES PROTEIN AS MUCH AS WE DO. ESSENTIALLY, IT'S ESSENTIAL TO YOUR BODY FOR IT TO THRIVE. THESE DEVILED EGGS ARE INCREDIBLY EASY TO MAKE AND ARE A GREAT SNACK TO FILL YOU UP WHEN YOU'RE TIGHT ON TIME. WE LIKE DRESSING THEM UP AND TOPPING THEM WITH DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS, BUT FOR TODAY - WE'RE STARTING OFF WITH JUST THE BASE. WE'LL BE POSTING MORE #GETYOLKED RECIPES IN THE COMING WEEKS ON HOW YOU CAN DRESS THEM UP A BIT MORE FOR A WEEKLY SNACK, OR YOUR NEXT DINNER PARTY. WE'RE STOKED TO BE ABLE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A SOME-WHAT SOPHISTICATED, PROTEIN-LOVING BRO. DON'T WORRY LADIES, THESE ARE FOR YOU TOO! YES, WE'VE GOT JOKES - IN ALL GOOD HUMOR!
6 FREE-RANGE eggs
4 tbsp organic whole grain mustard
2 tbsp organic olive olive oil based mayo or greek yogurt
2 tsp smoked paprikA
PINCH of Salt & pepper
1 tsp aleppo pepper blend
small dusting of smoked paprika for color
small dusting of salt and pepper
thinly sliced jalapeños
1 tbsp sliced chives
1. Place free-range eggs into a kitchen spoon and gently place them into a pan filled with water
2. Bring the water to a boil and remove from the heat.
3. Let the eggs sit fully covered for 10-13 minutes.
4. If you feel more comfortable boiling the eggs fully, cook for 5-7 minutes and let it sit for 5 additional minutes.
5. Remove eggs one by one cracking the shell under cold water. Crack the egg on the edge of the pot and gently pull away at its shell.
6. Reserve each egg.
7. Cut each egg open and scoop out its yolk into a separate bowl. Add in your whole grain mustard, mayo, s & p, and paprika if desired. Combine until thoroughly mixed.
8. Proceed to stuff the egg whites by either adding the mixture to the whites with a spoon or a piping bag.
9. Top with your favorite seasonings.